INC Research may revise and update this Agreement at anytime. Your continued use of the Site will mean you accept those changes.
1. Permissible and Prohibited Uses. You may not use the Site for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You may not reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any part of the information contained in this Site other than to create a single electronic copy on your computer’s hard drive or a single printed copy of portions of the content for your personal, non-commercial use. You also may not store or archive a significant portion of the Site content or create a database using the content. Examples of prohibited uses of the Site include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) deceptive and unfair trade practices; (b) placement on the Site of any untrue, malicious, fraudulent, harassing, offensive or defamatory material, or any material that is irrelevant to a legitimate use of the Site; (c) introduction of viruses, worms or other programming routines that are intended to disrupt or interfere with the intended operation of the Site; (d) insertion of links to other sites of whatever character; (e) promotion of any unlawful activity or purpose, including any activity that could give rise to criminal or civil liability; and (f) any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark or other rights of any person or entity. If you engage in a prohibited use of the Site you may be barred from any future use of the Site. Any content introduced to the Site as a result of or which constitutes an impermissible use, as determined in the sole discretion of INC Research, may be removed from the Site. If you engage in a prohibited use of the Site, You will be liable to INC Research for damages it incurs as a result.
2. Hyperlinks. As you use the Site, you may encounter windows and hyperlinks that take you to web pages or websites of other companies, either to make their content available to you or to enable you to communicate directly with those companies. Because INC Research has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that INC Research is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that INC Research shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
3. Copyright and Other Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and all information, data and content included therein (the “Content”) contains proprietary and confidential information, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons and images, which is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site or the Content, in whole or in part without the express written permission of INC Research.
4. Disclaimer Of Warranty. THE INC RESEARCH PROVIDES THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND INC RESEARCH GRANTS NO WARRANTIES TO YOU (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE CONTENT. THE INC RESEARCH SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE INC RESEARCH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE SITE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE OR ERROR-FREE, OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. THE INC RESEARCH DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION UNAVAILABILITY CAUSED BY HEAVY TRAFFIC, TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, OR ANY OUTAGE OR OTHER INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE.
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE INC RESEARCH BE LIABLE TO (i) YOU OR ANY USER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF THE INC RESEARCH OR ITS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Forward Looking Statements. Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations and assumptions, including statements, expectations and assumptions about INC Research’s business prospects and future results, contained in this web site are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Although we attempt to be accurate in making these forward-looking statements, it is possible that future circumstances might differ from the assumptions on which such statements are based and could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. Other important factors that could cause future results to differ materially include the following: the ability to attract, integrate, retain and train key personnel; competition in the CRO industry; rapid technological advances that make our services or capabilities less competitive; compliance with drug development regulations; changes in the regulation of the drug development process; our ability to win new business; overall global economic conditions; economic conditions, research and development spending, and outsourcing trends in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and government-sponsored research sectors; consolidation in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries; loss, delay or modification of large contracts; higher-than-expected cancellation rates; the rate of conversion of backlog into revenue; risks associated with and dependence on strategic relationships; actual operating performance; risks associated with acquisitions and investments; and the ability to control SG&A spending. We assume no obligation and expressly disclaims any duty to update these forward-looking statements in the future, except as required by applicable law.